Targeted Internet Marketing

Seriously?

:D

Ya you can't make this stuff up. I think they missed a little on the targeting when they are offering seminars on:

Add More ~ing To Your Life

This hip self-transformational workshop will show you how to make happiness a way of life. Designed to bulldoze negative thought patterns and create personal change through positive affirmations, physical activity and visualization meditations, this session will offer tools for happiness through the dynamic ~ing Equation, a proven method of sharpening one's intuitive senses and activating untapped inspiration. Together we will:

• Learn tools for achieving happiness

• Overcome fearful limiting beliefs

• Learn to cope with issues around self-esteem, bullying and lack of confidence

• Understand the importance of mentorship and how to find a mentor

Don't know what any of that means lol

WARNING: SEXISM AT WORK!

Ya you can't make this stuff up. I think they missed a little on the targeting when they are offering seminars on:

Add More ~ing To Your Life

This hip self-transformational workshop will show you how to make happiness a way of life. Designed to bulldoze negative thought patterns and create personal change through positive affirmations, physical activity and visualization meditations, this session will offer tools for happiness through the dynamic ~ing Equation, a proven method of sharpening one's intuitive senses and activating untapped inspiration. Together we will:

• Learn tools for achieving happiness Its between your legs honey, not between your shoulders!

• Overcome fearful limiting beliefs Try saying "YES" for a change!

• Learn to cope with issues around self-esteem, bullying and lack of confidence Turn off Oprah and get a job, it would certainly make me feel better!

• Understand the importance of mentorship and how to find a mentor **** the mentor, it was listening to others with IQ's less than 80 that got you here in the first place! Besides it is not ethical for mentors to use the word "*****."

Don't know what any of that means lol

Most problems have simple solutions! -LOL For a second there, after reading the word "hip" and "transformation" I thought this person might be on to something... Wishful thinking. -P