NFL Week 2

Horrible, this season is just weird ... teams that are supposed to be good are bad ... teams that are supposed bad are good ... It may be week 4 or 5 before something really gets righted. Until then I will continue to do miserable ....

I bit it hard. Dallas,Tampa,Pitt,Minn and Cleveland are killing me! ;)

Horrible, this season is just weird ... teams that are supposed to be good are bad ... teams that are supposed bad are good ... It may be week 4 or 5 before something really gets righted. Until then I will continue to do miserable ....

I agree, what the heck is going on. it is almost a crap shoot picking some of the games. Had a so so week, will stop thinking so much about which team to pick.

I agree with all thus far.

Whats happening to the form of the teams who statistically are the stronger?

This week is the worst, so many teams that you can almost bet 100% would win have lost and the weaker teams have won.

To think I put so much effort in looking at stats etc which have amounted to nothing. :rotfl:

Any know how many winners the top picker in group 1 had? I'm going for the weekly prize here. A Saints win tonight would make a 13 for 17 weekend. #1 in FOH2. I got to talk a little trash while I can.

-Patrick

Any know how many winners the top picker in group 1 had? I'm going for the weekly prize here. A Saints win tonight would make a 13 for 17 weekend. #1 in FOH2. I got to talk a little trash while I can.

-Patrick

I believe greenpimp is on top for week 2 in group one with 13.

Another futile week at 8 for 16. I let my wife make my picks for next week. Picture well the Colts and Broncos are both horses but Colts sounds cuter so I will go with them.

I will pretty much just quit for the rest of my life if the record improves.

G