"Freestyle Cigar Review Week"

Until Sunday 26th of September.

Post any cigar review in the Discussion "Water Hole" forum and go into the draw for a sampler pack of the new "Tampa and Czar" Custom Cigars which will be available in a few weeks. We will transfer the reviews to the review forum at the end of the contest.

Reviews with photo's gets 2 tickets in the draw B)

Enjoy!

I'll look forward to doing this, if/when my sore throat ever heals up. I'm still a bit sick from a very harsh throat/sinus infection, going on 2 1/2 weeks now. Haven't had a cigar in 3 weeks about - so, a review for this would be a winner for me no matter what! :peace:

Hope you're feeling better soon!

I picked up some RASCC and Partagas shorts from the local haunt to hold me over until my current wave of Czar treats arrive. I'll be sure to post up a couple reviews!

If we haven't already taken the to the Review site I will do it upon my return Remind me Sepp post 27th :D

Found it, just missed it. That's what I get for going out of town for a few days. Thanks Pres.

I'll look forward to doing this, if/when my sore throat ever heals up. I'm still a bit sick from a very harsh throat/sinus infection, going on 2 1/2 weeks now. Haven't had a cigar in 3 weeks about - so, a review for this would be a winner for me no matter what! :o

I had similar a couple of weeks back, it sucks! Hope you feel better soon.