Any experience with siglo humidors?

Cohiba Stevie

http://www.sigloaccessory.com/product_cata...pe=4&page=1

There's a review on the cigar aficionado website that seems very complimentary, I'm thinking of getting the dark grey 75 count with the cigar spa, and the humidor is also one of the recommended brands on the cigar spa website.

Pay no attention to that ludicrous price, I've managed to source it far cheaper.

Any thoughts guys?

I Don't have one, but loking at the link, they seem to be pretty good, especially if you can get one at a better price than stated on the link. Sorry I can't be any real help. Cool how the magnet is recessed behind the wood in the lid.

Yeah they seem beautifully crafted, I'm a sucker for that piano laquer finish lol, also I've heard nothing but brilliant reports about the cigar spa...

I know it's not the biggest humidor but it will be enough to store me a couple of boxes worth with a few singles aswell.

I have the Cohiba-Inspired Series (75 Sticks Humidor). I was lucky enough to win it in a raffle here at FOH - goes to show how awesome these guys are!

That said, it is a beautiful humidor. The quality is unmatched in almost any desktop I have seen in person. The finish is brilliant. If you have found one cheaper, I would say jump on it!