Cigars 101 Saturday on the Deck

Cigars 101 Saturday on the Deck :lookaround:

When: Saturday 11th of September

Where: 37 Jeay's st Bowen Hills Brisbane

Time: 12-3pm

Let us take you through the world of Cuban Cigars! We will tour the different Marques, sizes and flavour profiles, discuss the industry, the growing processes, the blending, the factories and all elements of the trade.

All over a cigar beer, wine and BBQ ....is there any other way :D

$25 all inclusive Bring a mate!

Contact Lise to confirm Lisa or call 0732574922

Oh Man, you are killing me! That sounds like such a great time. Now, if only you could do a traveling version of that, say every other weekend, you pick a city somewhere for the Czar world BBQ and Booze Tour! Wouldn't that be HEAVEN! :lookaround:

Thank you and congratulations to our mates who have the good fortune to be able to attend.

Curtiss

Sounds like a great time, fellas. I'll be there in spirit.

You are just a troublemaker :P

....we will be flipping a coin to see who cooks the BBQ

I presume it will be one of those double-headed, heads-I-win-tails-you-lose coins? Poor Smithy will never see it coming.... :D:lookaround:

I wish I'd be living in Australia. I would so love to come by. To all of those lucky ones: Have a great time!!!

Oh Man, you are killing me! That sounds like such a great time. Now, if only you could do a traveling version of that, say every other weekend, you pick a city somewhere for the Czar world BBQ and Booze Tour! Wouldn't that be HEAVEN! :D

Thank you and congratulations to our mates who have the good fortune to be able to attend.

Curtiss

I too vote for the World Tour. Don't forget to drop by in Berlin!

Cheers, Michael

Put me down for it, I'm sure the wife will let me out at least one Saturday. Gotta support the Brissy boys.

September 11, I think we should also make a toast to the brave people of that day.