Advice From Doctor Wong

A: Hey, I Doctor Wong, not God; not know all answer, not even relate to all aspect science disciplining. My expertising limit to good nutritioning (promote vegetable consuming), dieting, exercising, alcohol drink, chockies, cigarring - and that type thingy. Maybe you taught at school that Mr. Creator design seven day week: ask Him why. If we being fortunate, we have two day off for week ending, but I too busy - only have one, if lucky!! I very happy filled because many nice person give Doctor fine cigar stick to puff hell out of. You satisfy with answer, cookie boy? It just as well you not ask my first name; I too embarrassing telling you. HARRROOOOW!!! :D

Hi Dr Wong. Many thanks for your reply, much appreciated. :DBy the way, what is your 'First name?' B)

Hi Dr Wong. Many thanks for your reply, much appreciated. :)By the way, what is your 'First name?' ;)

A: Oh boy, somehow I know you ask that question! Feel awkward tell you. Here go: proper name mispronounceable by English-speaker, so some rudey person twist it round to make it spelt as Dicktwitcher! Not very pleasant, but what can do? Am stucking with it. Do not joke of this, otherwise I most upsetting!! :hole: No HARRROOOOWing!!! this time...must go hide away... ;)