[In]famous Kiwi Exports To Oz

My goodness gracious me don't you worry about that excuse me it's time to feed the chooks.

I can fly a helicopter I can fly a plane.

You you you you.

Ah just some of my favorite quotes from the great Sir Joe.

They don't make politicians like that anymore.

Robbie D is doing his part as a true patriot, self sacrifice. After all it is about time we had a turn with that cup... as they say, sharing is caring.

They don't make politicians like that anymore.

Looks like you got a few corkers at the moment, good luck with that. But seriously, unfortunately we hangers on down here need you lot to do well as it affects us too. Hopefully they sort out the crazyness quickly. We have been through this the last couple of elections, MMP is a killer.

Joh Bjelke-Petersen (Lisa, El Presidente, Ken, Smithy, Warren and other Qlders would know about this bloke.)

Russell Crowe

Robbie Deans

...and not forgetting a supporting cast of a few benefit bludgers :wub:

under no circumsatances is crowe an aussie of any form. he is merely passing through.

joh, well he certainly had his moments.

deans, he could be useful when it comes to the cup as he is one of the few kiwis old enough to remember them winning one.

under no circumsatances is crowe an aussie of any form. he is merely passing through.

joh, well he certainly had his moments.

deans, he could be useful when it comes to the cup as he is one of the few kiwis old enough to remember them winning one.

Crowe thinks of himself as an Aussie, even though he's been unable to obtain Australian citizenship :wub: . Just as well eh, Ken?

Quade Cooper

James O'Connor

Dean Mumm

Sekope Kepu etc

... they wouldn't make the all black squad but the point is clear!

and with Deans as coach the list will only get longer as he tries to poach some talented players across (e.g. tried but failed with Franks brothers props)

Quade Cooper

James O'Connor

Dean Mumm

Sekope Kepu etc

... they wouldn't make the all black squad but the point is clear!

and with Deans as coach the list will only get longer as he tries to poach some talented players across (e.g. tried but failed with Franks brothers props)

slow down.

o'connor was born on the gold coast. his father was a liwi and his mother was a south african so he could have played tri-nations for any of them but it is telling he chose australia. granted the way he behaves off the field, you might think he was a kiwi.

and it is a bit rich to have a go at any other nation given the fact that for deacdes, the all blacks have been stacked full of players that new zealand has plundered from the pacific islands. the only nation worse is the english cricket team. i gather that of the first seven in the order for the recent test, not one was born in england. (even cook??)

slow down.

o'connor was born on the gold coast. his father was a liwi and his mother was a south african so he could have played tri-nations for any of them but it is telling he chose australia. granted the way he behaves off the field, you might think he was a kiwi.

and it is a bit rich to have a go at any other nation given the fact that for deacdes, the all blacks have been stacked full of players that new zealand has plundered from the pacific islands. the only nation worse is the english cricket team. i gather that of the first seven in the order for the recent test, not one was born in england. (even cook??)

Must take issue with this comment, Ken.

Can you name some of these players that have been plucked from the Pacific Islands and given AllBlack jerseys ?

Granted, there are several current AllBlacks who were born in Samoa/Fiji and moved to NZ as kids.

On the subject of NZ exports to Oz, I'm enjoying Robbie Dean's "coaching" very much. He does have some talented players to build a team around, though; Pocock (born in Zimbabwe), Sanchez Genia (born in PNG) and Cooper (NZ). He seems to be struggling, not having the depth he had at the Crusaders.

slow down.

ha i don't know about english cricket but generally the people who stoop to accusing the ABs of pacific island plundering are the poms after they get thumped. if you walk around most of auckland then you might actually start wondering whether PIs are plundering kiwi players - which, depending on how you define things of course, is often the case :-)

but anyway, if the mining industry keeps propping up the Oz economy you will be enjoying more and more of our exported players... hard for truck drivers not to go there for 6 figure salaries... you just need to ask for more front rowers...

Must take issue with this comment, Ken.

Can you name some of these players that have been plucked from the Pacific Islands and given AllBlack jerseys ?

Granted, there are several current AllBlacks who were born in Samoa/Fiji and moved to NZ as kids.

On the subject of NZ exports to Oz, I'm enjoying Robbie Dean's "coaching" very much. He does have some talented players to build a team around, though; Pocock (born in Zimbabwe), Sanchez Genia (born in PNG) and Cooper (NZ). He seems to be struggling, not having the depth he had at the Crusaders.

first one that pops to mind was a guy called michael jones, and a long line with him.

but anyway, if the mining industry keeps propping up the Oz economy you will be enjoying more and more of our exported players... hard for truck drivers not to go there for 6 figure salaries... you just need to ask for more front rowers...

i can take most of this thread as tongue in cheek but seriously, kiwis looking for jobs? no one is going to believe that.

i can take most of this thread as tongue in cheek but seriously, kiwis looking for jobs? no one is going to believe that.

Rather, the Aussie economy would collapse without the input of those hard-working Kiwi imports! ;)

Andrew [smithy] and Ken really do have a soft spot for Godzone and Kiwis, but they don't want to show it - hence the outwardly negative remarks that are actually a front masking their true feelings. Come on, mates, we know you're pretending! :lol: