met a really cool cat fan today in California

I work as a police officer and today I went to the post office while on duty oddly enough to mail a wish package of cigars for a member on another board. A car had parked next to me while I was getting out and the occupants seemed very interested in me, you get used to that though. I went in to the post office and upon my return to the patrol car one of the women inside said that her friend a male who was in the post office was a former police officer for 20 years and wanted to take a picture with me. When I met the man he explains he is from Aus (couldnt mistake the accent) and was here on vacation. He currently lives in Coolangatta. I begin talking about wanting to visit Aus and my love of the AFL. He is a Geelong Cats season ticket holder( not the word he used, he used some word that started with a B Baristor?) Apparently he flies to all home games.

Anyway pose for some picks with the patrol car and him and have a nice 10-15 minute talk. Great guy. Wanted to ask if he enjoyed Habanos, but he was with his wife and another lady and didnt want to get a bad reaction as they were likely 2x my age.

OOO and for the cigar content smoking an 08 BBF. Really good, one of the better ones I have had.

cool story! :peace:

I imagine he said the work "barricker" which means a supporter. just had this same convo with a girl over here in oz from san diego, she asked what barrick means "is it similar to rooting for a team?" and I was like "rooting means soemthing very different here love!" haah