Live from The Humidor: Recommendations

I really have a lot of fun doing this. We work hard to bring together the best of the best of Habanos in the world today and without too much doubt we consistently offer a level of product unmatched.

Enjoy!

PE Partagas Salomones LRE MAR 09

$205 USD $399 AUD Lisa THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD

It is a struggle to get great Partagas Salomones. Those that have can tell you about how good they are. The trick is to get the right box. This is the right box.

post-4-1282264775.jpg

HQ Montecristo Number 2 LRE NOV 09

$286 USD $656 AUD Lisa

Magic boxes of Montecristo Number 2. Consume now or lay away for a guaranteed treat. These are our last of the great Monte 2. A touch fuller in flavour than previous Monte 2 but still with that classic coffee and cream profile. The quality of these wrappers just adds that touch of class. Enjoy as these are the last.

Box A THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD

post-4-1282265115.jpg

Box B ( this one is MOS NOV 09, the others all LRE NOV 09)

post-4-1282265182.jpg

Box C

post-4-1282265214.jpg

Box D THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD

post-4-1282265255.jpg

PE Partagas Serie D No 4 OPM DIC 09

$215 USD $525 AUD Lisa THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD

They are smoking great now. This is the same series of boxes I have pulled my own personal stock from for everyday enjoyment. There is a richness to these D4's that i am finding intriguing. Solid 90/91 cigars with an upside for those that are patient. I am not patient.

post-4-1282265550.jpg

HQ Montecristo Especial LBT SEP 09

$311 USD $625 AUD Lisa

There is no cigar today that I am receiving more pleasure from than the Montecristo Especial and particularly the 09 stock here. Magnificent richness, finesse, class. The finest coffee and cream. You will smoke it slowly simply because you will stop to savour the special intricacies of this cigar. Just brilliance personified. If you don't own a box, get one. If you own plenty...get more.

post-4-1282266134.jpg

Box B THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD

post-4-1282266164.jpg

HQ H. Upmann Magnum 46 SAG ABR 09

$230 USD $540 AUD Lisa

I know many of you have been waiting for High Quality Mag 46. Here they are and they are simply exceptional in every way.

post-4-1282267714.jpg

Box B THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD

post-4-1282267746.jpg

Box C THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD

post-4-1282267785.jpg

Box D THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD

post-4-1282267882.jpg

HQ Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Number 2 PSU OCT 09

$225 USD $520 AUD LisaTHESE HAVE BEEN SOLD

You all know my current love affair with the HDM Epicure umber 2. In my top 5 cigars currently being released today. They have been stunning in terms of flavour and it is the depth of flavour (clove/ceam/tobacco/sweet spices) that keeps me coming back time and time again to these 09's. Check the oil on this baby.

post-4-1282268670.jpg

HQ Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Number 2 UPM OCT 08

$220 USD $520 AUD Lisa THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD

You all know my current love affair with the HDM Epicure umber 2. In my top 5 cigars currently being released today. They have been stunning in terms of flavour and it is the depth of flavour (clove/ceam/tobacco/sweet spices) that keeps me coming back time and time again.

post-4-1282268791.jpg

PSP H. Upmann Connaisseur No 1 MOA NOV 09

$220 USD $510 AUD LisaTHESE HAVE BEEN SOLD

Cracker box of Connie 1's. Lovely oils, great construction and an aroma that promises some great experiences to come.

post-4-1282269358.jpg

HQ Juan Lopez Seleccion Number 2 TEM NOV 09

$205 USD $480 AUD Lisa THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD

Juan no 2 and I get on very well together. He is a smooth operator with a style all to his own. I always consider him a mix of the best qualities of a D4 and an Upmann Connie 1. Has some fantastic spice interwoven with a cool hand Luke persona of cream and luscious toasted tobacco.

post-4-1282270105.jpg

PE Juan Lopez Seleccion Number 1 SMG SEP 08

$190 USD $488AUD Lisa THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD

Another delicious Corone Gorda which just keeps flying below the radar. Medium/light bodied with a kaleidescope of soft floral, cream and sometimes honeycomb flavours. This is something Cuba does better than anywhere else. Lighter styled cigars withimmense flavour complexity.

post-4-1282270433.jpg

PE Partagas Shorts 50 Cab APO Nov 09

$245 USD $635AUD Lisa THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD

My daily friend who joins me for a morning coffee on the deck most mornings. I have drifted away to Reyes, Sig 1 and other flash Harries (who I like very much) but I keep coming back to Shorty. Just delivers.

post-4-1282270972.jpg

PE Cohiba Siglo II SAG MAR 09

$243 USD $505 AUD Lisa THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD

Siglo II lovers don't play under the radar. I have a host of members who have me keep my eyes "peeled". This cigar is smooth, rich, intense at times, honey, tobacco, sweet spices, charred bbq. You can't argue with a cigar which provides that profile!

post-4-1282271247.jpg

PE Cohiba Robusto OMA MAY 09

$339 USD $590 AUD Lisa

Another one of those cigars that I always keep close. The honey, hay, coffee and cream of this batch just grabs me. if I need something to "pick me up" I reach for it. If I need something to celebrate...I reach for it. They should be of this quality. Too often they are not.

post-4-1282271509.jpg

PE Cohiba Siglo VI OMA ABR 09

THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD Lisa

Siglo VI needs to be like this. Great construction and a great wrapper with a good oily sheen. Aroma at cold should be farmyard with a dash of gassy sweetness. This one ticks all the boxes. Smoking excellent now. Good luck aging them.

post-4-1282271807.jpg