do as i say, not as i do...

this may have got a run on the forum while i was away but if not, thought it worth posting...

a man wearing a T-shirt proclaiming "drink responsibly, pace yourself" was arrested after crashing his car into a security guard's vehicle while more than three times over the legal limit. Matthew Sinclair, whose licence was only returned four months ago after a previous drink driving offence, compounded his misdemeanour by ramming the car after it cornered him on an industrial estate in Australia's Sunshine coast.

this may have got a run on the forum while i was away but if not, thought it worth posting...

a man wearing a T-shirt proclaiming "drink responsibly, pace yourself" was arrested after crashing his car into a security guard's vehicle while more than three times over the legal limit. Matthew Sinclair, whose licence was only returned four months ago after a previous drink driving offence, compounded his misdemeanour by ramming the car after it cornered him on an industrial estate in Australia's Sunshine coast.

Were you down there using that alias again, Ken? I thought you'd have at least changed out of that dirty singlet!