Help with PM-ing

Hello again to all,

Introduced myself the other day. Good to be here. Hoping to learn and to be able to order soon and enjoy without having to worry about authenticity all of the time.

Anyway, I have been PM-ing a fellow poster and he has responded, however when I tried to reply back I assumed it would show up in our conversation thread but I do not see it?? Am I only allowed to reply once and do I have to send a separate PM everytime? Maybe I'm doing something wrong. These types of things are usually pretty much idiot proof...

Hello again to all,

Introduced myself the other day. Good to be here. Hoping to learn and to be able to order soon and enjoy without having to worry about authenticity all of the time.

Anyway, I have been PM-ing a fellow poster and he has responded, however when I tried to reply back I assumed it would show up in our conversation thread but I do not see it?? Am I only allowed to reply once and do I have to send a separate PM everytime? Maybe I'm doing something wrong. These types of things are usually pretty much idiot proof...

You can click to save a copy of sent PM's. I don't have any problem replying to a conversation however there is generally a limit as to how much "copy" the PM permits. Not something I am too familiar with as this is the first time it has been raised.

if you have any further issues just let me know.

Welcome aboard!

Rob

In the last few hours I have both chatted with Lisa and had El Prez respond to a request for help. Oh, and I was able to make my first order.

It's been a good day...

Congratulations on your first order.

Be sure to send pics and or review on some of the cigars you purchased once they have settled. :thumbsdwn:

Welcome and enjoy the wonderful world of FOH

Cheers OZ :D