In your expert opinion...

MoneyPit

Okay guys, I need some help here. I've browsed this site for quite awhile and not long ago I finally decided to join up. I would consider myself as a very loyal consumer and usually stick with whatever works. I've spoke to Lisa about transitioning all of my business as I have grown a little suspicious of the last order that I received from another "reputable" vendor. Sorry Czar, wish I would have found you guys first. :buddies:

So here's the issue: I received a box of RASS LRE March 2010 and everything seems spot on perfect with the exception of the cigar band. I know the RASS occasionally has quality issues but I've never seen band issues. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that only the Specially Selected and Regional Editions had the embossed bands. Is it possible that they just placed the wrong band from a different cigar in their portfolio? By the way, I smoked one and the flavor profile was just as expected. The ugly band is just annoying the absolute (*&%$) out of me.

For reference, I included three photos. The first photo is what I'm used to and the last two are from the cigars in question.

1zy92ki.jpg

20to5t4.jpg

2148km0.jpg

I look forward to hearing what you guys have to say!

*So are you saying that they smoked OK? If so I can attest to having gotten very suspected fakes in the past that were "OK" as far as what they could have been. But with the band issues, no they should not look like THAT!

Check this thread out. It appears to be the same question. Hope this helps.

http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/inde...ic=97909&hl

Chris

Thanks Sandman!! I must have missed that thread in my search. It feels like the members here have truly covered it all.

By the way, I'm diggin' the avatar photo! Stay classy amigo!!

- DoberMan