2008 Por Larranaga France RE

LiLo

Can someone explain to me why i can't seem to find any info on a Por Larranaga robusto 2008 france RE. It appears there was one for the Asia pacific In 2008 but i don't see france. I am holding a box of por larranaga france RE robusto's with a 08 box code in my hand i got from a friend to look at .The box looks fine and they smell great. But i can't seem to figure out whats going on. Are these fugazi? Anyone???

Sorry to say it, but I don't believe that there was an RE PL made in 2008. I would say they are probably fakes. I would say that there is always the possibility that they were mis-banded, but seeing as how the PL Robusto for Asia was for 2007, I'd say mis-banding is probably unliekly as well.

Chenman is correct. No PL robusto in 08. The AP release was in 07 and France had a Bolivar and RA regional in 08.

yeah i am at a loss here. Whoever made these fakes put a lot of time into them. They look fantastic. i am baffled. I guess i will have to give my friend the bad news. I suppose i should have gone with my gut and believed trevors website. Its just in the pass i have heard of regionals being made and then rebanded for another region. I don't think this is the case. It's still fascinating to see these though, they look marvelous for fakes. I am going to light one up and see how they taste.

If you get a chance, could you post a picture? I would love to see what they look like, if you don't mind.

Left my camera at work. will post a picture in the morning. check back then!