PLPC Bands

perfectform

Looks like the 2005 is wrong. It was assumed that when the new Regional Edition bands came out, that they replaced the original ones. I have amended the website to suit....until further information comes to light.

I should point out that the Cuban Cigar Website gets no inside information from Habanos SA, it relies on information such as this to correct and maintain the website information. All information, advice and corrections is always appreciated.

:snooty:

Thank you, Trevor!

Anyone would agree with me, that as a compound knowledge and research, your site works..None of the publications will input, or will fill in the gaps, ever.. The only way is for the members of the community to add some points, since all the books and publications lack some, and that is where you will prevail.

I am not the one to go against the establishment, whatever the establishment is, and do not want to start any wars, BUT your site is supposed to be based on real information, with ALL of it, and not just bits and pieces????? There is nothing wrong with incomplete, but there is something wrong with wrong??

Thank you for you work and damn those who do not respect it!

Leo