Looks like its time too smoke the good one...

Went golfing this morning. Made it through 5 holes till a monsoon dropped 3 inches of rain in an hour and flooded course out. So sittin here bored as hall,I am heading out too the deck too watch a movie and smoke a Cohiba Sublime Extra. Will get back too you all when its finished up.

Well....greatly disappointed. Has too be the most bland and worst tasteing cigar I have had in years. I fell bd for it was gifted too me and have really been lookin forward too the day I tried it so for a review all I can say is.....................

1 dimensional cardboard

Well....greatly disappointed. Has too be the most bland and worst tasteing cigar I have had in years. I fell bd for it was gifted too me and have really been lookin forward too the day I tried it so for a review all I can say is.....................

1 dimensional cardboard

*Well then maybe it's not just me, or my supply source wasn't suspect, after all. I have gotten the most fantasmagorial Montecristo No. 2 I have every enjoyed in my entire habana smoking lifetime from this local supplier! He got the Cohiba Magicos (the robusto size), and you talk about d-i-s-a-p-p-o-i-n-t-e-d. NO flavor, NO taste, and this box I know was not a knock off. I guess these newer ones are either rushed or just not spending enough time in the curing barns. Or maybe Cuban tobacco farms had a bad year for that particular brand/blend.