So who here owns BRK.A stock?

Any Berkshire Hathaway stock owners? If you went to Omaha this weekend, did you stop at Big Mama's? :D

Two things are always discussed during the annual stockholder meeting:

1) The free Dairy Queen ice cream

2) BRK.A owners are horrible tippers

The A shares are a little too rich for me but if I was much younger the B shares would be a core holding.

Been a hell of a ride for the past year in the market. Most of the easy money has been made but still some good deals out there.

.B owner here, A's are as said above a little rich for my blood although it would have been nice to jump in when they hit $85k and change last summer. I did not attend, though...nowhere near enough of a stake to make it interesting. Although I did see that Buffet said he would 'absolutely' do the Goldman deal again in internet news...$500M/year return on a $5B investment isn't the worst thing in the world.

.B owner here, A's are as said above a little rich for my blood although it would have been nice to jump in when they hit $85k and change last summer. I did not attend, though...nowhere near enough of a stake to make it interesting. Although I did see that Buffet said he would 'absolutely' do the Goldman deal again in internet news...$500M/year return on a $5B investment isn't the worst thing in the world.

A $15 dollar a minute return on money lent to Goldman Sachs is not too shabby an investment by Buffett.