Coffee time again ! New Cohiba and Montecristo coffee !

May Madness has begun….. and we are giving Three Lucky Winners the opportunity to win the contents of their shopping basket absolutely FREE.

Simply shop online during the next 10 days and pay as normal. Three Lucky Winners will be selected and notified on Tuesday 11th May by email and their credit card will be reimbursed.

Don’t forget to add “FOH” to Promo Code (Step 5 of Checkout process).

Wishing you the best of luck!

The Team at Café de Cuba

http://www.cubascoffee.com/default.asp

All down to personal taste - not better / not worse just different but great quality - it is limited due the coffee plantation used (see notes on the site) so like anything of that nature it becomes niche and much sought after.

MiKA its not my store i just try and get the members here a good deal on great coffee .......

ahh, I think I placed my first order just before this started. anyway, can't wait, its a gift for someone, hopefully I'll get a taste :D

All down to personal taste - not better / not worse just different but great quality - it is limited due the coffee plantation used (see notes on the site) so like anything of that nature it becomes niche and much sought after.

MiKA its not my store i just try and get the members here a good deal on great coffee .......

Thanks very much for the info Jimmy. :D

Is there any information about the roasting date for the whole beans on the site? I usually buy beans no more than 5-7 days old locally, from artisan roasters, but these beans have piqued my interest.