I didn't know pigs could fly?

A couple of shots of some piglets fresh from their long flight.

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

Now I can't say I've ever been a huge fan of Drew Estates offerings but I will certainly be interested to try these out.

Also I should really start posting about Habanos shouldn't I, considering the name of the site.

Up to my knowledge Flyingpig is a cigar that Hamlet has done.

Nice cigars...on the NC front Drew Estates landed a real winner with the Liga Privada. Not a fan of the T52, but the No. 9 is phenomenal. I have a Flying Pig in my humidor, but my favorite thus far has been the Robusto.

• 3 weeks later...
The Flying Pig is an outstanding cigar- and I no longer care for Nicaraqguan tobacco!

I got one to try, it is still in my humi... I like LP's, but they just don't do enough to keep my attention, although if my local had them in stock I would probably give them more attention.

I would think i'm over nic's but then something pulls me back in... it could be with my income I'm in the singles market and not able to buy in boxes and cabs... I smoke what the store has to offer and living in the US... well there ya go.

Nice cigars...on the NC front Drew Estates landed a real winner with the Liga Privada. Not a fan of the T52, but the No. 9 is phenomenal.

Agreed. I've had one No. 9 robusto, and it was phenomenal! Haven't had the pigs yet though.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
They are coming out with a t52 flying pig soon.

Did a box split on these recently. Smoked one the other day. I like the T-52 regular releases (especially the Toro size), but the T52 flying pi is unreal. One of the boldest, most flavorful cigars I've ever smoked, but not overwhelming in terms of nicotine strength, which is the only downside I regularly experience with the Liga Privadas. Highly recommended. Better than the No. 9 for my money.

Did a box split on these recently. Smoked one the other day. I like the T-52 regular releases (especially the Toro size), but the T52 flying pi is unreal. One of the boldest, most flavorful cigars I've ever smoked, but not overwhelming in terms of nicotine strength, which is the only downside I regularly experience with the Liga Privadas. Highly recommended. Better than the No. 9 for my money.

I smoked one of these about two weeks ago...I guess I'm the opposite, I far prefer the No. 9 in all vitolas to the T52s. The T52s just seem bland to me.

• 2 weeks later...
The Flying Pig is an outstanding cigar- and I no longer care for Nicaraqguan tobacco!

I second that :lookaround:, the part of no longer caring for Nicaraguan Smokes....They simply leave a Charcoal, bitter aftertaste on my pallet, almost as if I smoked a stale cigarette....

• 1 month later...