PSD EL 08

Well this is my first post so I guess it goes without saying, this is my first review. I watched this forum for a long time and just recently joined. I am a member of other forums and just enjoy learning about the hobby, meeting other BOTL's, and trading stuff to expand my experiences.

That being said, I could not pass up a chance to win smokes so I took some pictures of my smoke after The Masters while grilling some burgers. This is the second time I have tried this smoke. The last one was about 6 months ago.

The first time I had this smoke I did not let it rest because I could not resist the temptation. This smoke was much more balanced and smooth. Construction was perfect Burn was great with no issues. Pre-light draw was woody with cinnamon. The first 1/3 started off woody and I felt like I was getting a hint of floral. Second 2/3 were pretty consistent - woody with spice, but very smooth.

Overall, I really enjoyed this smoke and I am looking forward to seeing how the others I have "resting" change with time.

post-6567-1271040798.jpg

post-6567-1271040814.jpg

post-6567-1271040826.jpg

• 1 month later...

I really liked the Partagas D EL2008.

Whilst it's a little too strong for my liking, I think the overall smoothness made the experience enjoyable.

I loved the sweet and salty taste along with the heavy, chewy smoke.