Show us your stick

Chance to win cigars? what the heck. Being a noob here, I am not very comfortable doing a review but I thought you might like to see what some of the rest of the world smokes. These Honduran puros comes from the highlans around Copan. A family buys the raw leaf and freehand rolls cigars in the house behind a little tienda where they are sold. Poor people smoke these things, I paid 1.5 lempira each, which is about 1.60 US for twenty sticks, As far as how the cigars taste, my friend said " if you gave it 50 points for experience, it'd be an 88." They are rolled with about 4 binder leaves, and short filler. Three out of four, I tossed after a few puffs, but the good ones smoked reasonably well. Very strong earthy and vanilla flavors. Although I must say, when laying drunk in a hammock, it tastes like the best 8 cent cigar money will buy. Cheers!

post-6206-1270934316.jpg

post-6206-1270934400.jpg

post-6206-1270934468.jpg

Chance to win cigars? what the heck. Being a noob here, I am not very comfortable doing a review but I thought you might like to see what some of the rest of the world smokes. These Honduran puros comes from the highlans around Copan. A family buys the raw leaf and freehand rolls cigars in the house behind a little tienda where they are sold. Poor people smoke these things, I paid 1.5 lempira each, which is about 1.60 US for twenty sticks, As far as how the cigars taste, my friend said " if you gave it 50 points for experience, it'd be an 88." They are rolled with about 4 binder leaves, and short filler. Three out of four, I tossed after a few puffs, but the good ones smoked reasonably well. Very strong earthy and vanilla flavors. Although I must say, when laying drunk in a hammock, it tastes like the best 8 cent cigar money will buy. Cheers!

HAHA I think you win on originality! That's a great story!!

I am still yet to complete a review... definately plan to eventually.

Welcome to forums :P