Show us your stick! RASS 08

dicko

post-5585-1270878815.jpgGday all,

While trying to do an essay on international law I thought some nicotine might get the creative juices flowing...

A question to all - Has state sovereignty been watered down through the increasing obligations created by human rights and environmental protection regimes?? lol I will quote "FOH member so-and-so" in my footnotes...

ok to the cigar, it had a very enjoyable savoury profile with great construction and a good clean finish. I would rate it 91/92.

Thanks for reading! Dicko :thumbsup:

Pre-light aroma - sweet tobacco, new leather.

appearance - speckled greyish-brown, slight box press. looks good!

initial puffs - spicy through the nose! full bodied! cedary flavour.

1st - leathery and lightly creamy. balanced with a dry grass/hay.

- still powerful through the nose (jalapeno not pepper corns) but settled into just above medium bodied.

- still very cedary. kind of a pleasant 'dry' flavour profile.

2nd- salty on the lips. very savoury. mix between new wallet smell and cedar. still a spicy finish.

- creamy but in a savoury sense (maybe like an egg mayo?)

3rd - now medium full. still leather and cedar mix but with some BBQ flavours. toasty tobacco.

- slightly darker flavour profile. great clean finish.

- last inch just a hint of that dried fruit everyone talks about.

- really great cigar, some of the best construction. This is a czar singles selection. I like that they send cigars not soaking wet like some places do and my desktop is at 63-65% now which imo is optimal.

post-5585-1270879080.jpg

Nice work, 10 out of 10 on the review mainly for the Ninja Turtles Clockwork shirt.

Where about's are you studying and what degree? I'm at Curtin ext. at the moment doing Commerce.

Scott.

How was your night last night, Dicko? Good I hope (you've dtill got the stamp on your wrist :thumbsup: )

Good review mate. Makes me feel like getting one out right now - I love a good RASS.

Nothing like a good RASS to get the brain working.

I hear ya about studying,I have an exam in 10 days in advanced accounting :thumbsup:

RASS is one of my favorite smokes,great review.

Thanks a lot and good luck.

Nice work, 10 out of 10 on the review mainly for the Ninja Turtles Clockwork shirt.

Where about's are you studying and what degree? I'm at Curtin ext. at the moment doing Commerce.

Scott.

haha yeah it gets a few comments. Im at uwa doing law. lot's of mates at curtin.

cheers Scott!

How was your night last night, Dicko? Good I hope (you've dtill got the stamp on your wrist :rolleyes: )

Good review mate. Makes me feel like getting one out right now - I love a good RASS.

haha nothing like the washed-up next day stamp! it was a good night, went on a little date, went ok i think :thumbsup:

thanks Rob

Nothing like a good RASS to get the brain working.

I hear ya about studying,I have an exam in 10 days in advanced accounting :rolleyes:

RASS is one of my favorite smokes,great review.

Thanks a lot and good luck.

advanced accounting sounds hard! I never was one for maths :thumbsup: . I hope your exam goes well!

yeah i've only had maybe half a dozen RASS, half have been good not great, half have been awesome like this one ;) I want to buy a good, full box when i get some proper dough