Pres live from the humidor.

While I am working on the requests this is one from yesterday.

The last three great boxes of Ramon Allones Corona Extra PTS ABR 07. Excellent wrappers, construction and aroma at cold. One box reserved, two to go. Each identical.

post-4-1269297755.jpg

Regular Price. No premium. You have been chasing them for a while.

Everything I post here from LVH is available at regular price as long as you contact lise by the time her day is out. That includes PSP/HQ.

Hit the sauce last night !LOL! Rafael Gonzalez Corona Extra.

Regular Price. No premium. You have been chasing them for a while.

Everything I post here from LVH is available at regular price as long as you contact lise by the time her day is out. That includes PSP/HQ.

Hit the sauce last night !LOL! Rafael Gonzalez Corona Extra.

Whoohoo! Many Thanks Rob! Will live chat with Lisa as soon as i get home.

Lol the sauce is good, as long as it's GOOD sauce.

This is what i'm bringing with me to Halifax this week - Dan Aykroyd's Crystal Skull Vodka. If it's Dan Aykroyd's, its GOTTA be good, right? :shead:

post-5835-1269300162.jpg

One for the fans and I know there are plenty out there. Finding great boxes of Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion No 3 is bloody tough. This one meets all the benchmarks and a little age to boot.

Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion No 3 UAS MAR 06

post-4-1269300371.jpg

Rob,

If you find a cracker of a box of Party Shorts like we were talking about, I am in for a box. Ordered a box of PE Shorts from Lise yesterday, but this is my "go to" cigar with my morning java. Can't have enough of these little gems with various degrees of aging.

Thx,

Bob

Rob,

If you find a cracker of a box of Party Shorts like we were talking about, I am in for a box. Ordered a box of PE Shorts from Lise yesterday, but this is my "go to" cigar with my morning java. Can't have enough of these little gems with various degrees of aging.

Thx,

Bob

I agree Bob. I have another small shipment coming up later today. I will pull the best and photograph in the am.