Male Plastic Surgery....have you indulged?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the doctor last year - he said they had a procedure that would add 2 inches to my penis length.

I said "what the hell am I going to do with a 10 inch penis"?

As I have, get work in the film industry as a tripod

Already a classic thread.

Just turned 40, and love my grey-ing hair (ala clooney) . I can still put up 30 + on the basketball court (masters) and 20+ against 20 yo a graders. I can relate to my kids and the teenagers I coach, age ain't what it used to be, for me aging in a highly compeitive graceful manner is important to me,

No surgery for me, can't afford it anyway cos of all the cigars I buy

As I have, get work in the film industry as a tripod

ok... truth be told - the doctor actually told me that they have a procedure that can give fellas an 8 inch penis.

I told him that at this stage of my life I wasn't interested in having a reduction.

"King Cnut", is that a typo? :P

As for the question, a milestone in appearance alteration happened for me when I realised that I now have to spend more time on my ears than my head when cutting my hair.

I knew a guy once who had his back waxed for a trip to LA. I say "knew" because, although I'd known this guy since school, a guy who waxes his back needs new friends.

Also known as King Canute - the dude who lost an argument with the sea. I'm actually outraged that anyone might even suggest that El Pres might be known under such a pseudonym as King Cnut.

As for the references to being a tripod - honestly lads, it's not all fun. You can't go about wearing certain things. I'll never be able to dress like this for instance:

nice