Rafael Gonzalez Slenderellas

Hey Guys,

Now that i've (nearly) gotten a box of La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'Or #3 stored safely away in my Online Locker (once I pony up the dough to Lisa!).....I am wondering.....The only other cigar I've heard of (that I would stand much of a chance finding!) in this vitola is the RG Slenderellas..discontinued in 2006.

Is this cigar worth a search and try? Is it prone to the same draw problems that I've heard the Medaille D'Or 3s can have sometimes? Which at its finest is the better smoke - Slenderellas or Medaille D'Or 3?

Thanks for any info on this cigar, fellas! :rolleyes:

Hey Guys,

Now that i've (nearly) gotten a box of La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'Or #3 stored safely away in my Online Locker (once I pony up the dough to Lisa!).....I am wondering.....The only other cigar I've heard of (that I would stand much of a chance finding!) in this vitola is the RG Slenderellas..discontinued in 2006.

Is this cigar worth a search and try? Is it prone to the same draw problems that I've heard the Medaille D'Or 3s can have sometimes? Which at its finest is the better smoke - Slenderellas or Medaille D'Or 3?

Thanks for any info on this cigar, fellas! :rolleyes:

I've tried only one slenderella, dating back to the '70s, and it was still remarkable, it had even acquired some strength.

If you like Panatelas Largas, there's something else worth finding: ERDM Elegantes (only discontinued in 2002).

If you are really really lucky try finding some Monte no.7s!!

I am a big Panatela Larga fan you see :D)