HSA started using new warranty seal

According to the German site Art of Smoke Habanos S.A. launched a new transit protective stamp which to be applied automatically on each box. From the factories to the central tax warehouse near Havana. Each stamp has sign Sello de garantia Nacional and Tabacuba. It's another method of combating with the illicit trafficking of cigars.

http://www.artofsmoke.de/tabakwelt/single/...rrenkisten.html

Soon we wouldn't even be able to see the brand anymore :P

:D

Laficion, I am concerned that your authenticator is not authentic and quite possibly could be a knockoff. Specifically, your dooflunky seem to be plugged directly into the thingamajig but it should be plugged into the whatchamacallit which operates a a safety bypass before reaching the thatthingthere! all in all I would be wary of the vendor that sold you that-this isn't another one of El Presidente's and Smithers' "inventions" is it!?! :D

Laficion, I am concerned that your authenticator is not authentic and quite possibly could be a knockoff. Specifically, your dooflunky seem to be plugged directly into the thingamajig but it should be plugged into the whatchamacallit which operates a a safety bypass before reaching the thatthingthere! all in all I would be wary of the vendor that sold you that-this isn't another one of El Presidente's and Smithers' "inventions" is it!?! :2thumbs:

WHAT ? :o They are FAKE ? :angry:

Don't you think that another thingamajig security sticker or whatchamacallit element should be added ? :blink:

WHAT ? :angry: They are FAKE ? :blink:

Don't you think that another thingamajig security sticker or whatchamacallit element should be added ? :2thumbs:

Not sure about the cigars, but the authenticator certainly looks fake. does it have an authentic sticker that says authentic which looks exactly like several unauthentic stickers?

Wow, this could really go on forever couldn't it?

Essentially, bad cigars could taste good and good cigars could taste bad. A cigar could start good and finish bad or start bad and finish good. Some bad cigars will get better with age and some good cigars can go bad over time from mold or beetles. A box of bad cigars may have one that is glorious and a box of glorious cigars may have a dud. And you won't ever know until you are done with the damn things---Just like life.

Philosophy class over, I need a beer!

Ummm My German is a little Rusty....Ill take your word for it

Computer translation wink.gif

2. Seal on Cuban Zigarrenkisten On some crates of Cuban cigars one will see a 2nd seal shortly. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- On the left of the well-known warranty seal of the Cuban cigar industry, on the right of the small transit seal that in the normal case by the large warranty seal one pastes over. (Click on the picture increases this.) It concerns â€a transit seal “for transport within Cuba. As soon as cigars are packed in crates, they are provided still in the cigar factory with this transit seal. Arrived in the central storage depot of Habanos S.A. in close proximity to Havanna, then this small seal is to be pasted over with the large and all-side well-known warranty seal. As said, is. Since this procedure takes place by machine and always the machine does not follow the will of humans, it can be that the small seal out-peeps still under the large; or his place completely elsewhere has. The mounting of the seal with the fight and avoidance of grey market trade and falsifications is justified. Further information were not to be received. The transit seal consists of a simple, printed on paper strip. Assumptions that one could have attached a RFID chip, are not onfirmed. post-1158-0-50714000-1365488180_thumb.jp