La Gloria Cubana Bands

Hi,

Can anyone advise on the existence and dates of a standard La Gloria Cubana Band with the word Cuba next to / or below the word Habana.

I do note one on my website,but I can not find the original reference to it, nor do I have the band in my collection. I am beginning to think this may be an error.

Many thanks.

PS (added later)

...The pre-release ER2008 Marshall (a La Gloria Cubana brand, but finally released as a Vegas Robaina brand) does have "Habana Cuba" text on a single line (thinner black text). This may be the band in question??

PPS I also need (an actual) band from the UK 2008 Regional Edition....any offers?

Hi,

Can anyone advise on the existence and dates of a standard La Gloria Cubana Band with the word Cuba next to / or below the word Habana.

I do note one on my website,but I can not find the original reference to it, nor do I have the band in my collection. I am beginning to think this may be an error.

Many thanks.

PS (added later)

...The pre-release ER2008 Marshall (a La Gloria Cubana brand, but finally released as a Vegas Robaina brand) does have "Habana Cuba" text on a single line (thinner black text). This may be the band in question??

PPS I also need (an actual) band from the UK 2008 Regional Edition....any offers?

Trevor, I'll send you a LGC Gloriosos UK RE band. dc