Regional Edition contacts

Hi Guys & Gals,

To fill in the gaps of the ever expanding Regional Editions, I am trying to gather a list of Dealers who can supply information etc for some of the more difficult regions. Note, this is for RE's only. I particularly need dealers in:

Middle East / Lebanon

Andorra

Italy

Spain

Cuba

South Africa

(may add to list later).

As dealers are involved, replys by PM or email only please.

[email protected]

Regarding South Africa. As far as I know, should anyone decide to buy a RE the price would include our 45% tobacco tax so good luck to whomever decides to buy. :D although it excludes VAT @ 14% (makes no damn sense to me)

PM sent :clap:

Regarding South Africa. As far as I know, should anyone decide to buy a RE the price would include our 45% tobacco tax so good luck to whomever decides to buy. :P although it excludes VAT @ 14% (makes no damn sense to me)

PM sent :)

Problems in South Africa....this is a worring trend, several countries have adopted this tactic :)

New Tobacco Control Legislation

4 Prohibitions in respect of tobacco products

(5) (a) No person shall sell, offer to sell, supply, distribute or buy any tobacco product through the postal services, the internet or any other electronic media.

The prohibition contained in paragraph (a) does not apply to any commercial communication between a tobacco manufacturer or importer and its trade partners, business partners, employees and shareholders.

Problems in South Africa....this is a worring trend, several countries have adopted this tactic :P

New Tobacco Control Legislation

4 Prohibitions in respect of tobacco products

(5) (a) No person shall sell, offer to sell, supply, distribute or buy any tobacco product through the postal services, the internet or any other electronic media.

The prohibition contained in paragraph (a) does not apply to any commercial communication between a tobacco manufacturer or importer and its trade partners, business partners, employees and shareholders.

Yeah that law was passed late September and it's practically a death sentence to any form of online trading. The only way anyone will be getting any RE's (less 45% tax) will be at the Duty Free :)