have I been disappeared?

Guest DrunkenMonkey

Guest DrunkenMonkey

I can't seem to log on anyhow I try. I was just trying to logon, and the forum didn't accept my login info. I used the "lost your password?" function to have generate the email to change my password. I use the email, it changes my password successfully, then I am back at the login screen. It has no record of my username. When I tried the lost password function again, this time I tried my username instead of my email address. It doesn't recognize my username at all, although in the previous email it had used my username. So I go to the forum as a guest, and I look up an old post of mine, and under my username it said "guest". What's going on? Have I been blackballed somehow? Help?

Guest DrunkenMonkey

but the FOH forum is what's telling me that there isn't any username "DrunkenMonkey". It must be a problem on the FOH side.

I can't seem to log on anyhow I try. I was just trying to logon, and the forum didn't accept my login info. I used the "lost your password?" function to have generate the email to change my password. I use the email, it changes my password successfully, then I am back at the login screen. It has no record of my username. When I tried the lost password function again, this time I tried my username instead of my email address. It doesn't recognize my username at all, although in the previous email it had used my username. So I go to the forum as a guest, and I look up an old post of mine, and under my username it said "guest". What's going on? Have I been blackballed somehow? Help?

Send Lise an e-mail