Uploading photos from iPhoto

dicko

I am having trouble with uploading a personal photo for my profile. I have photos from my iPhoto galleries I would like to add to foh but am having no success (despite being 21 I am a technology moron). I have tried file > export and resizing to 150 x 150 butto no avail...

Any advice would be appreciated

Many thanks

You can export it to your desktop at the size you want, then upload it from there. You could also upload the thumbnail version from your

iphoto library. I'm not sure if I understand the question properly, but it sounds like you want to export and upload directly from iphoto to

here?

I do all my image editing and resizing in photoshop - I believe that though iphoto allows you to edit pixel dimensions, it does not change

image resolution. It's possible that if your images are fairly hi res, they might not upload even though relatively small in dimension.

I've no idea if that is the problem, but if you have an image editing application I'd suggest changing dropping resolution first, then changing

pixel dimensions after as needed.

Colt, I think you might be right about needing a photoshop type application... I'm having the same issue as blooz4u and I've exported to a smaller size and dmensions so it must be an image resolution issue. Although I haven't tried a pc yet. Thanks for reply. I'll try and play around with this more.

blooz4u, let me know if you have a breakthrough mate!