Opinions on recent Cohiba Siglo V

This is a cigar that I have never tried and see VERY little discussion on here and elsewhere. I am a huge fan of the Siglo IV and a huge fan of the Dalia through the 898V. They are a little pricey but am considering springing for a box and would love to hear from some of you guys on how they are smoking and also from Rob on how the current stock is looking/smoking. Any thoughts?

I recently smoked one each from 05 & 08. The 05 was nothing special, but the 08 was delicious, with sweet vanilla flavors. Good enough for me to buy a second box.

My GLA ABR 08's are delicious, but many of them feel like they're a rolled too tight and will have a bad draw. I've smoked 3 out of the box. The first two I just grabbed without paying much attention and they had really tight draws. I could tell there was a lot of flavor there but it was really muted because I couldn't get much smoke. I picked out the best in the box for my 3rd one and it was outstanding. Very rich with vanilla, coffee, honey, and spice flavors.

I just picked one off the top of an 08 box. Draw was perfect. Normally wouldn't even smoke one so young, but they were on sale at a very favorable price, so needed to see if it was worth buying an extra box. It was.