Anyone revisited the PSD5?

Curios to know if anyone has been back to the PSD5`s, all gone quiet on that front!! I am a massive fan of previous Party EL`s and have a box or 2 stashed away in my locker far from my sticky fingers, but with the reviews on the 5`s I only bought one box. Interested to see what people if any are thinking about these a year down the road. I have gut feeling that I may be making a mistake not stocking up on these but at the price its too much of a gamble when there are better boxes around. Suppopse its all part of the game!

Cheers

Matt

IMHO and among the opinions of most people I have spoken to the PSD5 while a decent cigar, does not match up to the PSD4. Who knows that may change with time, but most people seem to want to stick to the tried a true 4 at a lower price point than the 5.

I smoked one last week and they are getting much better, they lost the initial ammonia I felt and they are enjoyable. Try one you wont regret it I think, but judge it for what it is, a short robusto. Some people expect to find the intensity and complexities of a double corona or a piramide in them, and it's not going to happen. It develops very nicely for a short smoke, it may improve a bit for a year or 2, but not much more than that...

Think I will let these slide, got a box in my locker I may look at them later if they start to get good reviews with more sleep time, but dont think I will be stocking up on them. Pity the previous Party EL`s have been stunners!