Two Fat Bastards in their Undies

Well, I know what happens when one assumes… but you mean those guys are NOT the two biggest posters here?

And what’s with that kid on Rob’s lap… I’ve met Rob, and that kid is WAY too good lookin’ to be his!!!:-P

These guys are not pretty. What on earth would two guys dressed(undressed) like that be doing together.:confused: Fess up the I.D. Rob.Get us some hot poster girls. :ok:

Meet "Shagga" Bowden (left) and "Megs" Marriot.

Two stallwart members of Friends of Habanos and good mates of mine. I took the photo while on the Arnhemland Pig Hunting/Barrmundi Fishing/ Quad Bike./Cigar tour. It was early morning and Shagga was showing Megs how to take a GPS co-ordinate.

The two of them are absolute larrikins. On the trip, Shagga was directly responsible for:

1. Breaking the guides rifle as he fell over in the scrup and landed his svelt frame on the scope.

2.Losing the guides Fishing rod when he accidentally cast the rod into the crocodile infested water. I had tears in my eyes from laughing for days :lol:

3. While trying to pop a wheelie on a quad bike (ATV), he lost sight of the guys in front and managed to get himself and the two guys behing him (me being one) lost in the middle of no-where.

Send in your photo's boys and I will be happy to post!

GPS Coordinates in their undies ! These are two very switched on guys.:-) Probably finding their way to Cigar Czar to replenish supplies or maybe it was a trouser shop.

Anyway it sounds like you guys have a great time on your trips away.:ok: