H Upmann Monarch Tubos & Punch Corona 25's

Rob, I'm not overly familiar with the marque and looked in the store and cant find Punch Corona. Which is it exactly?

Thanks guys. I've never tried the Punch Corona... I will do some searching today and see if I can find any recent reviews.

Pres, have you tried these recently?

What would a box normally cost (AUD)?

Thanks guys. I've never tried the Punch Corona... I will do some searching today and see if I can find any recent reviews.

Pres, have you tried these recently?

What would a box normally cost (AUD)?

Rob we have not put the punch Corona on the site due to the fact we don't have a great deal remaining. It would be priced along the lines of $400 AUD.

My three favourite Punch are the petit Punch, Punch Petit Corona and Punch Corona.

Thanks for the comments Prez.

Sorry to bother again - but can you spare a word or two about what to expect from this cigar?

Thanks for the comments Prez.

Sorry to bother again - but can you spare a word or two about what to expect from this cigar?

Medium full in body to commence with but drops off to medium through the middle third before building again last third to medium full. Core of good vuelta abajo tobacco with sweet spices. These are 07 in the main and will intensify in cream and sweet spice come 4-6 years (2011-13).