Great smoke ?

Well the wife is still in the US and right now I'm sitting in my study and having a sly indoor smoke.

I love it when there's no one to say don't smoke that inside.

The cigar has a beautiful smooth and oily wrapper, nice even burn, fine even ash and just a fantastic flavor .

Here's the dilemma , I bought it as a single stick ages ago and it has no band on it, this is how they come and I can't for the life of me remember what it was. I want more of them but what the F is it.

Rob I will be in tomorrow to rummage through your stock in search of this great smoke.

I might just pick up that Siglo 200 stick humidor that I have been eying off also. :cigar:

Ah but what a dilemma to have.

I used to buy a lot of aged stock from a place that shipped to the USA unbanded. NO problem, as I'd label the generic box. But for space considerations, when I was down to 6 or 7 sticks, they'd go into my desktop humi. Years later I'd some something & think, great smoke- wonder what it was?

So, at the very least I'm sure you took down the cigar's size before turning it to ash? I can see it now - I'm not sure Rob, it was about

yea big. Or maybe a little thicker. Perhaps a tad shorter.

Are you using a cutting torch right now?

So, at the very least I'm sure you took down the cigar's size before turning it to ash? I can see it now - I'm not sure Rob, it was about

yea big. Or maybe a little thicker. Perhaps a tad shorter.

Are you using a cutting torch right now?

I took pictures of it on my iphone I'm not that much of an oxymoron

Unbanded... probably a Hamlet or Ranier.

But could also be a 50 cab of something or other.

I'm sure all this helps. :cigar:

Well the wife is still in the US and right now I'm sitting in my study and having a sly indoor smoke.

I'll say! For a small nominal fee I promise not to rat you out to your wife as to what you've been up to while she's been away....... :cigar:

I'll say! For a small nominal fee I promise not to rat you out to your wife as to what you've been up to while she's been away....... :lol:

It is always so nice to know you're among friends.