Poker Tournament Draw

Ok Guys. Those playing today please move to the poker room but do not sit down. Keep an eye on the Poker Room Chat Box and I will instruct you to take a seat at the table just after 11am.

Good luck!

Thomas slid in through the back door and Headbanger "the head" got extremely lucky...oh well, I'm just glad I beat Jesuscookies. Although that isn't sayin much! Congrats to the two very, very, verrry lucky gentlemen... who some how manage to play out of their asses! :P

Thomas slid in through the back door and Headbanger "the head" got extremely lucky...oh well, I'm just glad I beat Jesuscookies. Although that isn't sayin much! Congrats to the two very, very, verrry lucky gentlemen... who some how manage to play out of their asses! :P

post-2322-1240223968.jpg

Sounds like someone needs a tissue

3. Each day of the tournament you are nominated for, there will be a post on the FOH Forum 15 minutes before start time where you will state you are ready to play. When all players slated to play are ready..YOU WILL THEN GO TO THE POKER ROOM at a post I will make.

ie...all to the POKER ROOM NOW.

The reason for this is that you have only 90 seconds to log in and register and find a seat once the first 5 are seated. On average we have tournaments of 9 players. Late comers are eliminated once the tournament for that day starts.

4. Late arrivals will be ruled out. There are no second chances. Sorry Gentlemen, we are working with unsympathetic software.

Folks, there are rules on being late or missing your day. This would also be unfair to those at other tables later if more people are added to their table, lessens their odds of advancing.

Thomas slid in through the back door and Headbanger "the head" got extremely lucky...oh well, I'm just glad I beat Jesuscookies. Although that isn't sayin much! Congrats to the two very, very, verrry lucky gentlemen... who some how manage to play out of their asses! :rotfl:

Hambone, do you, by chance, own a pink dress and a jump rope? Because I could have swore you were wearing it yesterday. You play like a freaking chick!

Man up, grab the grapes, and bet ya sissy!