Cabinet 25's

Greetings fellow FOH -

What are the current offerings in Cabinet 25's - NOT including the Regional Releases? What do you all is smoking particularly well from a current cabinet of 25?

I like very much the cabinet format and have been studying reviews of offerings from 50's.

Thanks in advance for your comments. Cheers, Huckins

You know, what comes inside the box is more important than the style of the box (for most smokers I know).

That being said, you can't go wrong (other than spending more) with anything Cohiba offers in a SLB (cabinet of 25). Just pick your size and try them. I like Cohiba and much of their line comes in SLB's of 25. There are PLENTY of other options both Limited and Regular production. Many of the RE's come in SLB's.

I guess my point is just figure out what you like and smoke it. Unless this is for a collection/display, the box does not matter much.

Good luck,

DC

DC - you are surely right - but I do have a "thing" for cabinets - I love so much lifting the bundle out and pulling the cigar from the very center and smoking that first - second favourite are the ones a little bent from the ribbon - just a quirk of mine!

DC - you are surely right - but I do have a "thing" for cabinets - I love so much lifting the bundle out and pulling the cigar from the very center and smoking that first - second favourite are the ones a little bent from the ribbon - just a quirk of mine!

I can understand that.

You should probably get a Cabinet of 50 Double Corona's if you like to play like that. There are great offerings from Hoyo de Monterrey, Punch, Partagas, Saint Luis Rey and Ramone Allones.

You should probably get a Cabinet of 50 Double Corona's if you like to play like that. There are great offerings from Hoyo de Monterrey, Punch, Partagas, Saint Luis Rey and Ramone Allones.

Lusitanias were a favourite of mine back in the days I had more than an hour for a smoke!! Perhaps I should put some down for my retirement.