And the Winner of Alains Humidor is?

» Great Job Yossie!

»

» What a great prize!

»

» Hipe you enjoy it for all of us, show us some pictures when you get it

» full!

If I can, I would be happy too. but even if The comming sale is 20% off , I can not purchase to fullfill the humidor. I used too much money to get the humidor:-(Should I mooch?:-D

I have to thank you all for the support in raising funds for Yaima and her Cubanita team who run a great program in Havana taking young girls off the streets and teaching them how to surf in order to give them something outside the drudgery and pitfalls of daily life. Right now she has close to 50 10-14 year olds in her program and with the funds raised here she can purchase up to 20 more second hand surfboards from Panama as they only currrently have six. The idea is to give young women confidence, self belief and focus. $4000 USD was transferred on Monday.

I have to thank Alain also for a remarkable effort. Alain is a magnificent artisan but more than that has a great heart and is a great friend. For those not familiar with what went into building this humidor go into the Humidor Tutorial section of the forum. He built it traditionally and by hand over a three month period. He donated it as the prize for this raffle. Well done mate :clap:

Finally thankyou to all who participated by buying up boxes of cigars...many of which I am sure you do not need :lol: I spoke to Yaima by telephone on Monday and she was in tears of joy.

First the people you have helped. Yaima is centre bottom.

image8746.jpg

The Prize

image8747.jpg

Al came over for the draw this afternoon.

image8748.jpg

The winning ticket

image8749.jpg

The Winner

image8750.jpg

The humidor is off to Japan

Congratulations Yossie :clap:

Alain is going to give it a once over for you before we send it. You will have it first week November.

Thank you to all :ok: