Let me just say...

Guest rob

... Sincere thanks to El Pres, Lisa and Smithy - Amazing down to Earth and honest people.

My missus and I were in Brisbane for a week vacation and these great folks welcomed us with sincerity and jaw dropping generosity. Some of the most genuine hospitality that we have ever experienced.

What was most special to us was that they welcomed us a friends... not as clients. Tuesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons (and well into the evenings) we laughed, smoked amazing cigars, drank great wine and shot the breeze.

It was also a pleasure to meet their friends: Ken, Al, PJ, Phil, Arthur... and at least 10 more names I cant recall at this stage. Amazing people, each with their own endearing manners. :)

On the flip side of all this... I can also say that you best avoid Czar if you are fan of pretentious "top hat and tails" cigar snobbery - you will find yourself out on the street. :-D

Cheers guys. Sincerely.

» Rob's right you know. I'm a great bloke :-D

Anyone who takes the afternoon off (on their first day back at work after 3 weeks off) is a bloody legend in my opinion :)

» » Rob's right you know. I'm a great bloke :-D

»

» Anyone who takes the afternoon off (on their first day back at work after

» 3 weeks off) is a bloody legend in my opinion :)

He hasn't completed a full days work since, every afternoon Al passes through, I don't think he has a home?

Supporting the family doesn´t count? :lookaround:

Seriously, The office is killing me .... Thanks God I have work outside to lift my bottom off the chair. :-D

Rob: I´m so glad you have met the people at Czar and Aussies in general. I experienced the same while there. Good decision was to plan a vacation time Down Under. :ok:

» Rob: I´m so glad you have met the people at Czar and Aussies in general. I

» experienced the same while there. Good decision was to plan a vacation time

» Down Under. :ok:

Joe, I'm actually an Aussie (of Italian decent) as well. And I do agree... it's a nice place down here.

It was our pleasure having you and Georgie up here mate :clap:

We enjoyed your company very much but to be honest it was a couple of normal work days for all of us.......which is a major concern :lookaround:

Looking forward to your next visit mate and you know our door is always open. Same goes to all members. :ok:

» »

» » I never fail to get a kick out of how much you guys remind me of the

» » English.

»

» Now your just being plain mean :-|

Sorry mate, I didn't mean to get anyone's pom poms in a bunch.

I hope I didn't come off as being pompous.

I pomise I'll do my best not to repeat it.

» » » he's married now.......

» »

» » Bloody Cynic.

»

» I never fail to get a kick out of how much you guys remind me of the

» English.

»

» P.S. What time will you be on the deck tonight?

What time will I be on the deck...for Heavens sake.

Colt, I'll have you know my job is pivotal to shaping the knowledge of the medical community both here and abroad. I'm involved in policy decisions that will impact the health of the citizens of this country for years to come and the training and ongoing development of the medical community globally.

Given such a weight of responsibility, I won't be getting there until about 11am but I did start drinking at breakfast to get a run up.:-D

I just got an email from my uncle in Boston... he says he's coming to Australia and wants me to take him around the place..... looks like I may be back in Brisbane in November :) :)