Auckland, New Zealand

Enjoy :rotfl:

Invito

7 Bacons Lane

Chancery

Auckland CBD

Note: Cigar friendly Restaurant. The owner welcomes cigar smokers (outdoor dining area). Serves modern Italian-NZ cuisine. Small cigar menu. Great coffee and service. Outdoor heaters during winter months. Nice part of the CBD, behind High Street.

http://www.invito.co.nz

Horse & Trap

3 Enfield Street

Mt. Eden

Auckland

Note: Cigar friendly Bar. Two outdoor smoking area with larger covered area (basement). Herf location for NZ Aficionados. Good bar meals. Do try the range of local Monteiths range of beer.

Hilton Auckland - Bellini Bar

Pricess Wharf

147 Quay St

Auckland

Note: Smoking area outside. Covered and with heaters during winter months. Great panaromic view of Auckland harbour. A bit pricey for drinks.

http://hilton.co.nz

Lenin Bar

Princess Wharf

201 Quay St

Auckland

Note: Nice and posh outdoor smoking area with heaters. Can be a little windy some times. I've light up here several times. Comfortable seating. Good selection of drinks. Good location, very close to Viaduct Harbour. Party and food central in downtown Auckland. Interesting place for yacthing fans.

Fox's Ale House

85-87 Customs St West

Viaduct Basin

Note: Outdoor smoking area. Popular place to catch live sports on LCD tvs. Next to the Sebel Hotel. Close to popular restaurants along Viaduct Harbour.

http://www.foxsalehouse.co.nz/general/category/page.html

Copthorne Hotel Auckland Harbour City - Tactics Bar

196-200 Quay Street

Auckland

Note: Old-ish hotel with smoking balcony. I've always feel welcomed having a cigar on the balcony. Nice place to light up on a warm summer's day. Avoid this place during winter. No covers

I shall update when I can find more cigar friendly places. The NZ anti-smoking laws prohibits smoking indoor but any outside area with an ash tray on the table means one can light up.

Cheers

• 9 months later...

mef, where in Auckland are you based? I live on Symonds Street, I think a drink (or four thousand) is in order, pls a cigar of course, i'll go to Francesca next week and get scammed. What do you think? We could possibly meet at the Hilton or Lenin?

Any other Auckland members! What ya'll think?

mef, where in Auckland are you based? I live on Symonds Street, I think a drink (or four thousand) is in order, pls a cigar of course, i'll go to Francesca next week and get scammed. What do you think? We could possibly meet at the Hilton or Lenin?

Any other Auckland members! What ya'll think?

G'day CJP,

PM sent.

Cheers

mef