Smoke of the Day Wednesday Feb 20

Hello Friends,

Well the weather on the eastern seaboard has once again taken all of us here for another wild ride with the temperature this morning hitting 29F and expected to go down to the single digits later in the week with more of the white stuff tonight and later in the week.

Me on the other hand is as sick as a dog and can bearly hold my head up. I really hate being sick.

I hope Rob is having a better time than I!

Ok let hear the smokes.

Guest josho2001

My wonderful lady friend will be taking me to the Smoke Chop house tonight I believe and I'll be celebrating my birthday with a monte 4 and a RyJ Short Churchill. It's going to me one hell of a dinner, that's for sure!

» Hello Friends,

»

» Well the weather on the eastern seaboard has once again taken all of us

» here for another wild ride with the temperature this morning hitting 29F

» and expected to go down to the single digits later in the week with more

» of the white stuff tonight and later in the week.

»

» Me on the other hand is as sick as a dog and can bearly hold my head up. I

» really hate being sick.

»

» I hope Rob is having a better time than I!

»

» Ok let hear the smokes.

Sorry to hear you are sick. I just got over something that was a gift from my newborn.

I talked to a friend who is into alternative medicines. He says to flood myself with three things when I start to feel sick to get over it quickly (this will be WAY TOO CALIFORNIA for some of you.) I have never tried it, but have decided it can't be worse than not smoking cigars for a week: 1) Sovereign Silver; 2) Oregano Oil Capsules (Gaia Hearbs Brand lyquid phyto caps); 3) Olive Leaf Capsules

I will try it the next time I am feeling sick, but if anyone else gets sick sooner and wants to be a Guinea Pig - let us know if it works. It is supposed to make your cold go much faster.... I do not know if it works for the flu.

Smoke of the day?? Since I am feeling fairly healthy at the moment - Cohiba DC EL 2003 - I can't remember ever lighting one of these up and not totally enjoying it! Same experience today. What a great, balanced smoke!

Cheers,

DC

Had a RyJ Short Churchill (early 07 but don't have the code handy) while watching a breathtaking lunar eclipse on the east coast. The moon and the stars are definitely stealing the show tonight. not a bad smoke (my first short churchill) but way too mild for my taste.