WTC - 10 Years Ago....

Lost a family member that day and seen alot with my own eye's of the plane hitting and towers falling.

I will be scared for Life and will never forget what those Animals did..

May they burn in hell.

» ...A very sad day indeed! :-(

9/11/01 is an everyday presence in our family... My Brother-in-Law was on-duty as a Port Authority Police Officer when the planes hit... I had an office in Bldg. No. 1 for years....we had dinner at Windows on the World the weekend before....several friends and members of our golf club were killed in the attacks... Seeing any picture of the Towers brings all of this and more to mind -even after 4 years....

I'll never forget where I was working that day as we started hearing the news bits. I have a simular picture of myself standing on the roof of the Ford Parts Distrubtion Center in Teterboro, NJ,with the WTC in background as a reminder.

Nice picture. I'm working in Hoboken and really miss them not being part of the skyline. Recently myself and a couple of brothers (IBEW) volunteered our skills to a 9/11 memorial in Green Brook, NJ which was dedicated this past Sunday. It sure felt good to see how the towns people appreciated our help. I think I'm gonna volunteer more often.

NEVER FORGET

» time stood still that day. never forget what happened, not only in new

» york, but also in that plane and the pentagon.

while ive been a new yorker all my life, (personal problem.. i know )

we cant forget the heros of the p.a. crash either..that plane may have hit our capital bldg.

also i lost friends at the wtc, and many firefighter friends worked the scene for a long time sifting the debris for body parts..these wounds will never heal and a prayer should also be sent to our soilders fighting in afganistan and iraq which is keeping our country safer regargless of some peoples beliefs.

Last night night was pretty sad with all the 9/11 stuff on TV.Brought back some sad times of that tragic day.

Also so when i looked out my window at night i could see the Towers lights all week its a nice touch in honor to those who passed away on that day.

May we never forget.

• 3 years later...

» I took this photo of my son when he was 4. This was taken at Liberty State

» Park. We lost a kite in the harbor that day. And I tried to teach him how

» to throw a frisbee, but it was 133 grams....way too heavy for him.

»

» Never forget.

»

» image215.jpg

Thanks Norm, that is a really touching and beautiful photo. Although it sad to see, it is also a reminder of a day we shall NEVER forget. God bless all who lost their lives on 911.