NJ/NY Members Check In

In my "New to Forum" post, I was surprised to see how many responders were New Jersey - New York. Just curious....what town(s) are you from? Who knows, maybe at some point we can have a Friends of Habanos gathering. My new home (and old one for that matter) is in Middlesex County, Perth Amboy to be exact. If you live in NJ/NY, please respond.

Norman

» In my "New to Forum" post, I was surprised to see how many responders were

» New Jersey - New York. Just curious....what town(s) are you from?

Hope New Jersey checking in (Warren County)..... Your observations re the significant # of NJ and NY participants on this Forum is very accurate as I'm sure you will see in the responses to your thread.

Sommerset County, NJ checking in. Why all the members from this area? The money is here. NY/NJ residents pull in some of the highest incomes in the country. Therefore large disposible income= lots of cigars.

» Have the herf at Havana Dreams in Queens NY...

Th at would be cool, sadly I am not available until 3rd week of october. My parents are visiting for 2 weeks then my sister in law is getting married and finally I have a week end of shows in which my dog is entered. Its nice to have a full plate. Sometimes? shoot me an email.