Statos de luxe - selectos

» I would like to know how old are they because i can't read the code box. If you can estimate how old are them ,i will be very grateful

Hmm, well I was going to say that given what I know is generally available, this box is likely from 1996. The Habanos chevron would confirm that it's post 94 and I do know that the Cubatobacco logo on the bottom is no guarentee that it's older than 1996. There was a weird transitional period where some "hybrid" boxes like this one showed up. Long story short, I'd put it between 94 and 96.

» There was a weird transitional period where some "hybrid" boxes like this one showed up. Long story short, I'd put it between 94 and 96.

Excluding the above hybrid boxes, it should be 1994.:confused:

• 1 year later...

Helllo . I need your help. This morning i have found a box of 10 Habanos cigars named Statos de luxe - selectos. A truly bargain , only 12 € . I don't know nothing about this brand. (Really I haven't expectation about them, although the box is very old) .I would like to know how old are they , because i can't read the code box. If you can estimate how old are them , i will be very grateful

image3152.jpg

image3153.jpg

image3154.jpg

image3155.jpg

image3156.jpg