Partagas Piramide EL

Partagas Piramide EL

6 1/8" X 52

PEL JUL01

In his book, Min Ron Nee describes these as strong, a 5/5, and I would agree after smoking this one! Dark maduro wrapper with a very slight sheen and noticable veins, also a somewhat rustic looking construction with a rough cap. Cigar starts out with typical Partagas spice that intensifies with each puff, very good draw and clouds of smoke fill the room. A slightly uneven burn with a dark grey tight ash. This cigar has certainly not lost any power or intense flavor after ageing for nearly 4 yrs. and the predominant flavors are leather, strong earth, and SPICE. While very flavorful, not an overly complex cigar in my opinion but a superb cigar regardless. With about an 1 1/2" left this cigar transforms into a powerhouse of spice, flavor and heat, and the last inch is nearly unsmokable although not bitter nor overly hot. For the lover of full flavored strong cigars with that head spin nicotine rush, it doesn't get much better than this in my opinion, definately and after dinner cigar and not for beginners! Overall rating: 93+