Rescue me Rummies!

Adric

Sending out a bit of a plea to fellow enjoyers of Rum!

My friend and I have been indulging of late in his Havana Club Años 7 and cigars, and he's down to a quarter of a bottle, all he has left after his trip to Cuba in April. I'd like to get him a new bottle for his birthday coming up soon, as it's largely my bad influence which has caused us both to drink almost all of it :-P

Here's the trouble.

I have only ever been able to find ONE retailer here in Aus that sells it, and they seem to be perpetually out of stock, seems it's easy to find in the UK and Europe, but not quite so easy to find here, no fair, we don't have an embargo, I want my delicious rum!!

Any help in finding a way to get this or the one above it, the Gran Reserva or something, would be MOST appreciated.

- Adric

Adric,

If you like the HC7, try these:

HC10 (HC15 is near impossible to get outside of cuba w/o paying $300+ USD for it)

Ron Zacapa 7 YR

Ron Zacapa Centenario

Veradero Club 7 anos

Bacardi 8 anos

Pampero Annversiario

Flor de Cana 12 YR

Appleton Estate V/X Rum

Appleton 21 yr

Pyrat Planters XO

Rhum Barbancourt 15 yr

Zaya

MOUNT *** TRICENTENNIAL

MOUNT *** EXTRA OLD

~Mark

Thanks for the great suggestions, as if beginning this cigar hobby wasn't expensive enough, now I have a large list of delicious rums to try :-P

And thanks Presidente, that suggestion was a lot of help! No 10 year to be found, but that's a hunt for another time! :-D