A vacation bummer!

While I was on vacation fishing in MI, the wife and I went to visit a friend who lives at a apartment complex that has a large pond behind his place. My wife decided to cast a few while me and my buddy enjoyed a couple of cigars. She returned to tell us about this 6 yr boy who came along while she was reeling her line in and he asked what she caught. Just weeds she told him and he replied (not joking), "I thought you are suppose to smoke it, not catch it." Kind of freaked her out to say the least. She swore he wasn't kidding.

My first reaction was to laugh, but then I thought how frickin sad for a 6 yr old.

That aside, the rest of the vacation was pure heaven. Oh ya, the camers broke, so no pics of the 'big ones' that I'm sure El Prez would just tell me he uses for bait.

:rotfl:

»

» My first reaction was to laugh, but then I thought how frickin sad for a 6

» yr old.

Yeah. It seems like a lot of parents have just given up trying to out influence all of the various negative input with which they have to compete or are just plain apathetic and should not reproduce.:-| With any luck, he'll grow up to find something really good to smoke.;-)

Drugs in fishing is an increasing problem ;-)

At that age all kids are good kids. They just need strict guidance from good parents. Unfortunately good interactive parents are an increasing rareity.

Great to hear from you PJ. E-mail me your telephone number [email protected] as I would love to give you a call and catchup next week.

Give Donna a huge hug!