Cueto custom rolled Salamones

Size : 185 mm

57 Ring

I bought 5 of these a month back or so. Figured I would try it out for the 1st cigar of the Sunday round of golf.

A very solid, well rolled cigar. Very few vains even visable. A beutiful shade of brown wrapper almost like the color of peanut butter.

Usually I light Salamones with just a bic for a torch usually starts a burn problem. A windy day. About 15-20 mph winds, so had to torch it. Lit like a charm. At first draw, I could tastealmost a sweet vanilla creamyness. Ever so slowly changeing flavors, with mixes of cherry ,earthiness, almost like a malt chocolate, with the sweetness of the likeness of the Cohiba Lancero.

COuldnt believe how perfect the burn was, for when on the course I always have burn problems. Amazeingly, the ash held on for 5 inches till I couldnt resist on tipping it off.

I smoked this cigar till my fingers were burned and then used a divot tool to hold it. This is the kind of cigar that once it goes out, you immediately want another. SO flavorful, that you almost just want to eat it. ( the only way I can explain is when I was a kid, getting some wild cherry bubble gum. It was so sweet and good that after 5 chews of it, I would swallow it for some reason.)

Out of all the Cuban Cigars I have smoked. None have compared to these. This is by far, the best cigar I have ever smoked , and the only cigar that I can rate a perfect 100 pts .

JUst happy that I have 4 left ;-)

I've had some of Cueto's double piramides..very nice indeed.

If you are a fan of custom sticks the Taboada strong blend of any vitola and the Monsdales are just amazing as well.

» I've had some of Cueto's double piramides..very nice indeed.

»

» If you are a fan of custom sticks the Taboada strong blend of any vitola

» and the Monsdales are just amazing as well.

His are some on my " must get a bundle " list :-D

» If you are a fan of custom sticks the Taboada strong blend of any vitola

» and the Monsdales are just amazing as well.

Just smoked one of Taboada's Dom Perignon's on Saturday night. Best way I can describe the flavor is like a cross between a Bolivar and a Punch. Perfect construction. Great smoke. Glad I have a couple left.:-)