Bolivar Bellicosos Finos Cabinet

rumrogue

• 7 months later...

One of my faves. I'm smoking out of 2 cabs one from Nov 03 TDV and one from Jul 04 KMM. Both are great examples of flavor and construction but IMHO the 03s just edge out the 04s.

• 2 years later...

I LOVE these. Always got some in the sweetie box. The subject of the review is from a May 04 cab of 25. I ordered a box but our illustrious fat bastid EP ;-) sent me a cab! The duffer! (he can't read too well since he was savaged by a fish on one of his hootin' 'n hollerin' shootin' 'n fishin' boys own trips. Sad . That'll teach the bastid! & Lise is a mate so she won't let on.) :love:

Anyway, whenever I put Miles on the turntable I just HAVE to reach for one of these.......it's those voices again.

So, here I am listening to Miles doing "Carnival Time" at the Montreux Jazz Festival around '83 for the third time.

Neighbours love me! Not!

The Bolivar Bellicosos Finos is a Campana, not a Piramide. Just thought I'd share that with you. It's a gnats knacker shorter.

Fantastic build. Dark silky chocolate in colour (correct spelling!) & an all-round work of art. Draw & burn are premier league. Nice. Flavours are all chocolate & nuts. Very smooth & powerful. One of my all time favourites & a real finger burner.

Think I may just have another before bed.

A definite 94

and Miles Davis is Godimage43.gif