Should I get Raching MON800A or Modify a Liebherr WKB 1712?

Uwiik

I am going to increase the humidity and lower temp inside my walk in humidor for aging, so I will I need a small electric humidor to separate my ready to smoke cigars for my entertainment room, essentially this small humidor will be my 'long term dry box'. Which one do you guys think will perform better (consistency and durability)?

Raching seems like a good product with a lot of functions but a bit of a mixed review here, easy to get and I don't have to do anything else to run and display it. On the other hand, Liebherr is surely a top notch product and I plan to modify it by throwing in a DC 12V DIY humidifier controlled by high grade humidistat and add a few extra fans, will not look as nice unless I do a lot of extras, make DIY drawers and cedar panels. Modified Liebherr will be about 50-60% more expensive when all said and done. 

I own 3 rachings and love them all. Worked as advertised and worry free. I don't understand why there's that sentiment that there are mixed review. As far as I remember there was one thread of a dude complaining and the disappearing. The customer service to me has always been fast and with courtesy and manners they solve your problems.

Would go with a fourth unit every day of the week. 

... Still wondering why one bad experience gave such a bad feeling to everyone. Especially from someone who hasn't given any news since 2022 and apparently was active for a year. 

Honestly I am leaning towards Raching for the ease and simplicity, but the allure of having a high end Liebherr tempted me. I don’t understand why Liebherr wouldn’t make a proper humidor that can go down lower than 65. Their humidor only goes down to 65.