Lounge Lizards: Ep. #125: H. Upmann Connoisseur No. 2 (w/ Tomatin 12, Connie Line Finale, Gizmo is Obsessed with ...

@LizardGizmo - I’d recommend their Black Barrel offering over the original or Caskmates. It should be readily available in the US and, for me at least, has much greater complexity and depth of flavour - but without going into their premium price-point offerings. 

https://midletondistillerycollection.com/jameson/jameson-black-barrel-product/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[mention=37421]LizardGizmo[/mention] - I’d recommend their Black Barrel offering over the original or Caskmates. It should be readily available in the US and, for me at least, has much greater complexity and depth of flavour - but without going into their premium price-point offerings. 

https://midletondistillerycollection.com/jameson/jameson-black-barrel-product/

For some odd reason - I had never had Jameson prior to this episode. Embarrassing, honestly. We wanted to start with the lowest price offering and we will definitely be doing more of their line. Thanks for the reco on the black barrel. I will definitely get this in the queue.
  • Like 2

• El Presidente changed the title to Lounge Lizards: Ep. #125: H. Upmann Connoisseur No. 2 (w/ Tomatin 12, Connie Line Finale, Gizmo is Obsessed with ...
On 3/28/2024 at 7:26 AM, El Presidente said:

New episode :thumbsup:

Thanks much for introducing me to this podcast! 

My family and I live in a rural area of PA. Smoking buddies are limited and my schedule can be a bit chaotic. When I do have time to enjoy a cigar, I throw on a lounge podcast OR a Prez and Ken FOH review and it’s as if I’m enjoying a smoke with my buddies.  

Cheers! 

• Like 4